GeoScience Associates is a Nevada-based LLC providing geologic and hydrogeological services. We assemble teams of professional scientists as consultants for geology and groundwater projects.
Our groundwater services include:
- Design and implementation of field programs to support baseline studies
- Aquifer testing programs and analysis
- Groundwater monitoring system design
- Dewatering assessment and prediction for surface and underground mine design
- Water supply and development studies
- Environmental impact evaluations for groundwater and surface water resources
- Numerical modeling in support of dewatering and environmental assessments
- Fate and transport numerical modeling
- Water supply and environmental well design, permitting, installation, and rehabilitation
- Pressure sensor installation in deep HQ/NQ exploration boreholes
- Sensor telemetry system design and installation
- Field data management and database integration
- Unsaturated zone modeling for leach pad drain-down and recharge rate estimates
GeoScience Associates has developed a specialized team of professional consultants to meet the exact needs of your project.